Professional 600-Watt Reference-Class Studio Power Amplifier.
The Reference Amplifier A500 is the ideal choice for home and professional recording studios, post-production suites, or anyone seeking audiophile-grade performance – without the audiophile-grade price tag! A professional 600-Watt ultra-linear power amplifier, the A500 provides of stunningly-accurate audio reproduction – without the slightest hint of distortion or artificial coloration common to many competing products. Thanks to its ingenious servo-controlled design, and the high-level components used throughout, the A500 boasts remarkable specs and unrivaled sonic performance.
• Ultra-linear power amplifier for recording studios, post-production, live sound and HiFi application
• 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms, 600 Watts into 8 Ohms in bridged mono operation
• Servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc.
• Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise-free and stable operation (no fan)
• Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
• Input connections on balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA connectors
• Speaker outputs on professional "touch-proof" binding posts and 1/4" TS connectors
• Ultra-reliable Toshiba / Fairchild power transistors
• Independent thermal overload protection with LED indicator for each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
• High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise interference