Ultra-Lightweight, High-Density 1000-Watt Power Amplifier.
The iNUKE NU1000 power amplifier packs 1,000 Watts (2 x 500 Watts at 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts at 4 Ohms; 1,000 Watts at 4 Ohms in Bridge mode) into exceptionally lightweight (7 lbs/3.3 kg) and rack-mountable packages. And because the NU1000 is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to our "Zero- Attack" limiters, which offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection, you can run the NU1000 full-out for hours on-end. Our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supplies, ensures this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
• Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7 lbs / 3.3 kg
• Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
• Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
• "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
• Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
• Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
• Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
• XLR and 1/4" TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
• Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
• Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
• "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation